So, maybe it's just because I live in flip flops almost year round but I have never really made Zane wear shoes. I think they look uncomfortable on babies- and baby feet are just so freaking adoreable, why cover them up?! We decided that it is time for Zane to get his first pair of shoes, he is almost a year old, he needs shoes. Mainly we thought that it would help him balance better when he is standing and help him in the whole journey to walking on his own. Our first clue as to how things would turn out was at the shoe store. I tried the shoes on him and he looked at me like I was an alien. The poor baby actually started shaking- great he is actually scared of the shoes!! We bought them anyway- I forgot how cute those tiny little shoes are!! I put them on him yesterday and he just stood there looking at me like you can't be serious!! He would not move. You would have thought I had put cement on his feet. Finally he lifts up his leg and stares at his foot and shakes his head no!! It was so funny- I wish I had a picture of it. I put him in his walker but he wasnt having that either. He just let his feet drag behind him like those little dogs that have two front legs but a little cart on back. I decided we would take things one step at a time- today we started wearing socks!! Hey, baby steps right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! I love those little bitty shoes too! Have you ever tried Robeez? Ayden started out in those and wore them out!!!
www.robeez.com
This is too funny...They are so cute. I started Luke out in Sandles and Crocs...He never had a problem. Zane is so cute! This winter he will want shoes on his feet:)
Post a Comment