
Well here we go. I have thought about having a blog for a while now- mostly to keep in touch with people. I worry though that I won't have anything too interesting to say!! I am not sure I am creative enough to have a successful blog, but I am gonna try it anyway, and we will see what happens! I guess most of you reading this pretty much know me but just in case - Brent and I just got married at the end of May and had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica! Our Brady bunch style family includes three amazing boys! Drake is the oldest he just turned 6, I can't believe how fast he has grown up. He is quite the character and I can never tell what he is going to come up or what he will say. It's entertaining to say the least! Then there is Ethan who is 5. He is the sweetest, most caring child. He can always melt your heart. On the other hand he is all boy and is definetely a handful at times, but what boy isn't right?! That just leaves Zane, or Zane Bug as we call him. He will be 1 in September and I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like time has a way of speeding up the more kids you have!! He is such a good baby and of late has become quite the mama's boy- which I love!!! So there you have it- the summary of me! More to come!!!
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogger world!!!
Post a Comment