Wednesday, July 30, 2008

25 Things You Didn't Know!


So, I saw this on Ashley's blog and thought it was a cute idea. I love things like this, the little random details of people that let you understand them a little better, maybe I am just a nosey person, but I think it is interesting....so here are 25 Things you may not know about me....


1. There are certain food that I cannot say no under any circumstance, such as- oreos, krispy kreme donuts, pb&j sandwiches,pizza and mexican food


2. I wish I had finished college. Not necessarily in the field that my major was, but I wish I had gotton some type of degree.


3. I loved working retail, I just didn't like the hours. I miss this job sometimes.


4. Drake's name means "dragon"


5. Zane's middle name is Scott after his uncle- Bryan Scott


6. I was scared to death of indians as a child- I had nightmares! But I loved Tweetsie Railroad!


7. I secretly think I would like to have one more child - just not yet!


8. My parents are 12 years apart in age- people used to think my mom was his daughter- I love them though!


9. I am thankful that my parents were strict. I never thought I would say this but I think I have turned out pretty well.


10. My biggest fear is something happening to me and my children not remembering me or how much I love them.


11. I hate washing my hair


12. My family calls me Sunshine- my little sis is sugar booger (your welcome ashlee!)


13. My best friend Morgan & I have been friends since we were 3 years old! We were also born 1 day apart and our kids were born 6 days apart...strangely ironic! I wish that she still lived here.


14. My favorite color is brown. My favorite color combination in brown and teal/aqua.


15. Vegetables are not my friend. I do not like them and I do not eat them. I do however make my boys eat them.


16. I cannot stand to touch "raw cotton" like cotton balls or swiffer pads- I don't know why but the make me hyperventalate.... I know it's strange. I also do not like to touch any kind of meat, even sandwich meat.


17. I have big feet


18. When the kids are all grown up I would love to live in Charleston


19. Brent & I met at work and hid our relationship from them until I was almost 6 months pregnant


20. My parents are my heroes. I can't imagine life without them.


21. We are taking the older boys to DisneyWorld in the Spring. Drake can't wait to go!


22. My favorite alcoholic beverage is amaretto sour


23. I wish I had time to volunteer or help raise awareness for shaken baby syndrome. These stories melt my heart and make me feel blessed all at the same time.


24. I love doing laundry except putting it away, I love to sweep my floors but hate mop them, I hate grocery shopping but love to put the groceries away.


25. I love to watch my boys while they are peaceful and sleeping. It makes me think about all the good times we have had, how precious they are, and what the future holds for them.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's neat to see what others like, don't like and the little things people don't know!