
Well we are finally catching up with the happenings of the present! We officailly have a computer and internet in our home! Yes I know that this happened for most people atleast 5 years ago if not more but I have never really had the need to have a computer at home. I always had one available at work and really didn't want to see one sitting in my living room after working on one all day, plus I didn't want the added expense of the internet. Again yes I know it doesn't cost that much, but hey every penny counts!!
This past weekend we made a trip to Best Buy to have a look at our options and left with an iMac! Drake of course was ecstatic and is looking up everything Godzilla that he can find...don't ask me why he is on a Godzilla kick, it just happened, but that's a different story. Brent has looked up tons of golf sites and has made a decision on what clubs he wants to buy... after we pay off a few things of course! I on the other hand have been playing around with the photo editing software that we bought. I am in the process of editing all of our wedding pictures so I can maybe have them printed sometime before our first anniversary!!
I am also trying my hand at doing some photography on the side so the new software will really come in handy! I have my business cards ordered and have my first official session tomorrow- with real "customers" other than my poor kids!! I am a little nervous but I am so excited at the same time! It is an engagement session and hopefully if things go well a wedding session will follow! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment